If you could go back to any point in Elvis's life for an hour, which would it be?

Hi everyone, let's try this and see what comes up. If you could go back in time to any point in Elvis's life for 1 hour, which would it be and why? And if you got the chance to talk to him, what would you say? 

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to this Elvis topic

When the Sergeant in the Army offers Elvis his first Upper Pills,I would tell Elvis No,as they are a danger to your natural health.
I would tell him to stand up for himself with Parker as he would be a lot poorer with out Elvis.I would also remind him that the vows he took on this wedding day did say something about being faithfull and two people got married that day not just one.

anytime would have been a privelege  hard to pin point a moment maybe when he first heard his record on radio that feeling of euphoria  ( hope l spelt it right ) he must have had or in his final hours so that he was not on his own as l beleive what is is and we cannot change it Elvis life was as it was meant to be so would have been with him at the end to hold his hand and tell him l / we love him so much and always will......

TCE always

its very hard to pinpoint what hour, but first i would tell elvis to get rid of parker trying to convince him that might take a hour!!! second if anytime left  nag him to go to rehab and tell him i would accompany him and nothing to be scared off. 

Aaaarr that is lovely Maria....it makes me feel sad thinking about it  :( but I agree with you.

memphis maria said:

anytime would have been a privelege  hard to pin point a moment maybe when he first heard his record on radio that feeling of euphoria  ( hope l spelt it right ) he must have had or in his final hours so that he was not on his own as l beleive what is is and we cannot change it Elvis life was as it was meant to be so would have been with him at the end to hold his hand and tell him l / we love him so much and always will......

TCE always

:Thank you Kitty  well he would have had two to hold his hand now lol.... any time would have been so good to be with Elvis ...

Aaaarr that is lovely Maria....it makes me feel sad thinking about it  :( but I agree with you.

memphis maria said:

TCE always

Hi Maria I am so with you on that one

memphis maria said:

TCE always

Absolutely! :)

memphis maria said:

:Thank you Kitty  well he would have had two to hold his hand now lol.... any time would have been so good to be with Elvis ...

memphis maria said:

TCE always

Thankyou Caroline x

TCE

Maria, those two moments are ones i would never have thought of, what a brilliant sentiment. 

memphis maria said:

TCE always

the day his gorgeous daughter was born, to see how happy he was and to congratulate and wish him all the happiness for the future, and for his rise to fame and fortune to continue for a long time to come......  sadly this never happened  when he was tragically taken away from us! :(

You know what i would tell him he will be dead at 42 unless he sort himself out and hope this does shock him in to doing something.This may  seem hard but if we could have him with us longer then it would be worth it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Elvis.co.uk.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service